1. You are a person of size and substance, worthy of self-respect and the respect of others.
2. You are strong and beautiful just the weigh you are right now.
3. You can have success, love and happiness whatever the size or shape of your body at any particular time.
4. You have permission to eat normally, and recognize food obsessions and eating disorders as consequences of weight-loss dieting.
5. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect at all times, and always strive to project a positive self-image.
6. You have the right to size-appropriate accommodations wherever you go.
7. You deny any person, group, or institution permission to discriminate against you or in any way demean you because of your size.
8. You can live your life to the fullest right now, regardless of anyone’s prejudices or fears.
9. You can respond effectively to size bigots in ways that educate them and empower you.
10. You can join with other people of size, our friends, families, and non-fat allies, as we work together to make the world a friendlier place for people of ALL sizes.
This information is a public service of Largesse, the Network for Size Esteem [http://www.largesse.net/] and may be freely copied and distributed in its entirety for non-commercial use in promoting size diversity empowerment, provided this statement is included.